Clarifying Mint Mask
A pore cleansing mask, featuring Sulfur, Kaolin and other skin soothing properties, is intended as a weekly treatment to minimize pore size and control excess oil while delivering a dose of needed moisture to acne-prone skin
- Contains Sulfur 1% to fight signs of acne by inhibiting bacterial growth
- Kaolin to draw excess oils and impurities from deep within the skin
- Formulated to purify, deep clean and minimize pore size for cleaner and clearer skin
- Exfoliates while removing impurities to control excess oil
|WHICH SKIN TYPE CAN USE THIS PRODUCT?|
|GREEN LEAF COMPLIANT|
We take great pride in formulating technology-based skincare for you to utilize. Throughout our R&D process, we strive to formulate our products to be free of many industry-known "no no's". Some of these ingredients include sulfates, parabens, formaldehyde, propylene glycol, hexylene glycol and many others.
Wheat Germ Oil
- Apply to clean skin and leave on for 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Can be used two to three times a week or as directed by physician.
Sulfur 1%, Jojoba Seed Oil, Wheat Germ Oil
This product is suitable for these skin types.
Normal skin: No or few imperfections, no severe sensitivity, barely visible pores, a radiant complexion
Sensitive skin: Reaction to common ingredients, redness, itching, dryness
Dry skin: Dull complexion, rough complexion, red patches, more prone to wrinkles, skin is itchy and flaky
Oily skin: Skin appears shiny, enlarged pores, more prone to acne
Combination skin: Oily skin in some areas and dry skin in others.
Yes! We manufacture all of our products in our own FDA regulated facility in Southern California.
Is this a subscription service?
We are not. No tricky recurring billing, or subscriptions that are hard to get out of. The only time you get charged is when you make a purchase on our site!
Are your products in any stores?
No, they are not. We strictly sell online and eliminate all middlemen to keep the costs of our products low for you!
For more answers to frequently asked questions, visit our help center.